Please remember that if you are affected by Domestic Abuse, Domestic Violence or Child Sexual Exploitation, you are not alone. Please see the various ways of contacting us below.
If you are in danger…
If you are in danger, call: 999 for an Emergency; if you cannot speak, let the operator know by placing a silent call. To silent call, dial 999; once you are connected with an operator, dial/press 55 to let them know your emergency is genuine but cannot speak.
If you want to talk…
At first, you may prefer to contact us by email. You can contact us via email on [email protected] or using the form at the bottom of this page – we will respond to your email as soon as possible and, where possible, arrange a suitable time to call you.
You can also contact us via our helpline on Monday to Friday, from 9am till 5pm: 0330 2020571*. We can be extremely busy and may not be able to answer your call straight away. If you feel it is safe to do so, you can leave your contact number, and we will call you back as soon as possible.
When we call you back, our number will show as private, and we will ask who we are speaking to before we say where we are calling from.
Learn more about What Happens If You Contact Us – click here.
*Charges may apply when calling Rotherham Rise promoted telephone numbers; check with your telecom provider for further information.
What to expect when you make contact:
We will :
- Listen to you.
- Tell you about our responsibilities and the service options.
- Give you time to tell us what you want to share.
- Be non-judgmental.
- Talk with you about your needs.
- Give you up-to-date information and expertise to enable you to make your own choices and decisions.
- Be assessing risk.
- Impose our opinions.
- Tell you what to do.
- Judge you.
- Rush you.
- Make you do something you don’t want to do.
Get Help Via Email
We can also support or give information to you via email; please use the form below.
We operate from Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, so a Support Worker will respond to support enquiries within three working days.
We can offer basic support via email; however, we cannot provide you with our full support range over email.
- If you need to remove any trace of our website, you will need to clear your history and cooking from your browser after sending your message via the email below. Also, different browsers offer options to browse the internet without recording your traces. While this is NOT a safety guarantee to can help hide your history and internet traces, to find out more, this is a good article about it: https://www.itpro.co.uk/security/28014/how-to-enable-private-browsing
- If you think someone has access to your email account, then it might be best to set up another email address using a free service like Google, Yahoo or ProtonMail.
What you communicate to us is confidential. The only time we need to share any information is when we are requested to do so by Police or when we have a duty of care due to children, yourself or others being in imminent danger and at risk.