We provide a range of support services for adults and children who have been affected by Domestic and Sexual Abuse.
Our services include:
- Refuge accommodation for women and their children
- Outreach support
- Specialist BME support
- Group work
- Learning opportunities
- Specialist support for children and young people
We are currently developing a support service for those who are using abusive behaviours, Men and Women.
Creating Healthy Relationships is a programme for people who use domestically abusive behaviours in their intimate partner relationships. It is an assessment lead intervention programme which responds to individual need, risk and responsivity, providing tailored packages to suit the needs of the individual.
We also aim to awareness of Domestic Abuse and the impact on adults, children and young people. Through holding events, conferences, going into schools, colleges and providing talks for agencies and community groups. Feel free to contact us if you would like us to provide a talk.
At Rotherham Rise we will…
- Believe survivor’s experiences of violence and abuse – no evidence is needed
- Operate a policy of confidentiality to prioritise all survivor safety
- Provide a strengths based, non-judgemental service
- Actively challenge discrimination and promote equality of opportunity
- Treat all survivors as individuals ensuring that their needs are taken into consideration including religion, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, age, HIV status or race