Established in 1976, our experience and expertise are key to providing the best possible trauma-informed support to Adults, Young People and Children affected by Domestic Abuse and Child Sexual Exploitation.
To learn more about our services, please visit our Services page.
At Rotherham Rise, we will…
- Believe survivors’ experiences of violence and abuse – no evidence is needed.
- Operate a policy of confidentiality to prioritise all survivor safety.
- Provide a strengths-based, non-judgemental service.
- Actively challenge discrimination and promote equality of opportunity.
- Treat all survivors as individuals, ensuring that their needs are considered, including religion, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, age, HIV status or race.