Established in 1976, our experience and expertise are key to providing the best possible support to Adults, Young People and Children affected by Domestic Abuse and Child Sexual Exploitation.
To learn more about the services we currently offer, please visit our Services page.
At Rotherham Rise, we will…
- Believe survivor’s experiences of violence and abuse – no evidence is needed.
- Operate a policy of confidentiality to prioritise all survivor safety.
- Provide a strengths-based, non-judgemental service.
- Actively challenge discrimination and promote equality of opportunity.
- Treat all survivors as individuals ensuring that their needs are taken into consideration including religion, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, age, HIV status or race.