- You’ll be part of the Rotherham Rise team, helping us to deliver our services to people in need, and providing a range of community activities in Hygge Cafe. We rely on your support.
- You’ll meet new people, make friends, and help to build a stronger community in Rotherham.
- You’ll use your skills and experience to give something back to your community.
- You’ll be able to choose when and how often you volunteer to suit your availability.
- You’ll be able to claim back out-of-pocket expenses.
- You’ll be supported every step of the way and you’ll receive all the training you need.
Now recruiting: Community Activities Volunteer
Whether you would like to support one of our activities or perhaps have a skill or hobby you’d like to share, we need you!
Our roles are flexible to suit you. Common duties include…
• Setting up the room for an activity
• Welcoming attendees
• Supporting the delivery of the activity, group or event
• Tidying up after the activity
• Support Café staff as required with tasks related to the activity
We are looking for volunteers to help with:
- Arts & Crafts activities
- Knit & Natter
- Children’s activity groups
- Chatty Cafe Community tables
- Women’s group
- Board games club
- We are also looking for people who would like to share their skills and lead new activities!
We are initially offering roles only within our Hygge community cafe, however, in due course will be recruiting for a wider range of opportunities including roles within Rotherham Rise services.
Please note: We are only able to provide volunteering opportunities to people over 16 years of age.
Rotherham Rise requests DBS checks due to the nature of the charity and the safety of our clients/guests. Appointments are subject to Rotherham Rise receiving an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and references that we consider acceptable.
Send in an expression of interest below and we will be in touch…