Mon 29 Nov – DA Course for Professionals
We are pleased to announce our Free Understanding & Responding to Domestic Abuse Training Course on Monday 29th November 2021 – 09.30am to 4pm.
This course is for professionals who may come into contact with or work with survivors of domestic abuse.
The half-day training course will be delivered by one of Rotherhrise’s experts via Zoom and consists of the topics below, as well as, group discussion, slides, and activities:
- What is Domestic Abuse
- different forms of Domestic Abuse,
- Domestic Abuse prevalence and stereotypes,
- Indicators of Domestic Abuse,
- Effects of Domestic Abuse on families,
- Barriers to leaving,
- Professional practice,
- Domestic Abuse risk management,
- Local pathways for multi-agency work
- Resources for professionals.
To register your place…
Please use the form below, note places are limited (25) and places need to be booked before 21st November.