Our services includes a wide range of support channels, including the counselling and accommodation for women (and their families) who are victims of sexual and domestic abuse.
We provide services to
At Rotherham Rise we will…
- Believe survivor’s experiences of violence and abuse – no evidence is needed
- Operate a policy of confidentiality to prioritise all survivor safety
- Provide a strengths based, non-judgemental service
- Actively challenge discrimination and promote equality of opportunity
- Treat all survivors as individuals ensuring that their needs are taken into consideration including religion, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, age, HIV status or race