You can make all the difference to Rotherham Rise… whether you are an individual or a business, your support matters!
There are various ways to get involved and lend your support to Rotherham Rise to allow us to make lives better in the local community.
You can donate via:
- Online using JustGiving – visit: https://www.justgiving.com/rotherhamriseuk
- Electronic bank transfer (BACS) with the following details: The Co-operative Bank, Sort Code: 08-92-99, Account Name: ROTHERHAM RISE, Account No: 65489828
- By a Cheque (or postal order) payable to ROTHERHAM RISE and you can send your cheque to Rotherham Rise, PO Box 769, Rotherham, S60 9JJ
If you are a Business, why not support a great local charity such as Rotherham Rise, and be part of making a difference in local communities in Rotherham and South Yorkshire.
We are always on the look out for …
- tradespeople who can donate their time & skill
- business supporting families set up home again
- products for our clients in refuge – clothing, toys, everyday items, food vouchers.
- payroll giving
- percentage of sales giving
If your business wish to become a supporter of Rotherham Rise, please get in touch.
If you have skills that you feel the charity could use please have a look at our Become A Trustee page.
You can fundraise in many different ways, we have listed a few ideas here, if you have your own idea please let us know, we love to hear from you!
- Cake or Book Sale
- Online auction or competition – great idea to try with your friends on Facebook.
- Pop up restaurant or organise a BBQ
- Do something sporty like a marathon, ping pong matches or cycling challenge
- Nature trail group walk
For further information about leaving us a legacy please don’t hesitate to contact us.